Would You Like to Join the Newman Elementary PTA?
The number one reason to join the Newman Elementary Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help Newman Elementary. But there are many more PTA advantages:
Click the link above to join online, or download the form below!
Completed forms and membership dues may be returned to school with your child.
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in our elementary school.
- Discover Great Resources. The Newman Elementary PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. Newman Elementary PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with Newman Elementary PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Joining the PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and community sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.